Pages


Monday 9 July 2012

And so it begins

 So Basically I have been reading blogs for a while now. Peps like The BloggessDavid ThorneLike The Vodka  and The clothes Horse. I thought I would give it a go. Although the name probably says it all. Don't hold your breath.


I don't really have much to say for myself. A friend once said "I don't know why I'm friends with you, on paper you're really boring." I didn't take it too much to heart as he told me every other day that he was in love with me. But now that I am trying to write something interesting I'm starting to think he may have been right. Maybe I should have thought about this before I had started. Ho Hum. 


Warning you may want to leave this page if you are offended by typos, poor grammar and the misuse of apostrophes. You have been warned. 



2 comments: